PrivacyDuvel shop, a branch of Duvel Moortgat, handles your personal data carefully. We do our utmost to guarantee the reliability, safety and integrity of the data collected by us.
We protect your privacy in the following ways:
- Your personal data are never given , sold or handed over to third parties. Only third parties directly involved in executing your order (e.g. the courier service), get access to the data.
- Your data are guarded in a non-public database. The data of your transactions are sent locked over the internet so they cannot be ‘overheard’.
- Duvel can only send its clients selected promotional e-mails about its offers .If you want to stop receiving messages, you can sign out at all times, either by clicking the sign-out link at the bottom of the page or by sending an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org We immediately stop sending you e-mails or newsletters.
- If you have given us your phone number our company will only contact you by phone if it is necessary to inform you about the questions or the orders you have made.
- If you have given us the number of your mobile phone over the web, you will only receive text messages (SMS, MMS etc…) if it is necessary to inform you about the questions or orders you have made.
When you place an order at Indiegroup we can ask you the following data:
- Name, address and phone number. These are used to deal with your order correctly.
- Your e-mail address, to keep you informed about the status of your order.
- Payment information such as credit card or bank account number. These are used to finish your order safely.
CookiesTo be able to guard your shopping basket, we use a ‘cookie’. This is guarded in one session only, as soon as you close your browser, the cookie is removed.
Just as all other webshops we use a cookie to keep records of which pages are visited and how intensively parts of Duvelshop are used. Thus we can adapt the site even better to your wishes. We clearly state these data are not used for making a profile of the visitors.
Removal or change of dataDo you want to take a look at your data, or do you want Duvel to remove them from its system or to change them? Send a request by mail to email@example.com, and we will deal with it as soon as possible.
SafetyDuvel has taken all necessary measures to prevent loss, illegal use or changes of the information it receives on its site and to make sure payment is securely made. Using SSL (a secured server) the transaction data are sent locked through the internet. To pay using SSL no special software is needed.
Everyone who makes an online order on this site and chooses online payment through Visa, Master Card or Euro Card, will be asked to give the number of the card. This transaction will be executed by the certified payment provider Ogone which ensures a 100% safe transaction. The collaborators of Indiegroup will not see your credit card number. This website contains links to other sites that do not belong to Duvel. Duvelis not liable for the way other internet sites deal with the privacy of their visitors.
If any questions arise about the use of your data or the safety of this website, please contact us using the contact form of this website