If it was up to the gnomes of Chouffe, we would all crack a bottle of Château d’ Ychouffe Rosé to celebrate the New Year.
Grab your champagne glasses and let’s toast!
A few things you should know:
- 18 months shelf life
- Cooperation between the Chouffe gnomes and their cousins from the Pigneret vineyard (Moroges/Burgundy)
- Surprising aperitif beer, rosé-coloured, slightly sparkling, with a delicate head of foam
- 8% alcohol with an aroma of apricot, peach and ripe orange
- Limited edition, screen printed bottle
The rules of Marcel and Maxence:
- Every celebration or just a moment to relax, deserves a Château d’ Ychouffe.
- Grab one for yourself and give one as a present.
- Check: www.achouffe.be